PDA Resource Page
Students can load the following software tools on to their PDA to familiarize themselves with each program for use in treating patients. All these software programs & more are accessible through the UTHSCSA Library website: www.library.uthscsa.edu/find/pdas.cfm
- Essential Evidence Plus (EEP), http://www.infopoems.com/infopoems/downloads.cfm
- NOTE: To access the EEP off campus, you must first set up a pin with the library at the following site: http://briscoe.uthscsa.edu/partroninfo . Once your pin has been established, log into the library's proxy server for remote access, https://libproxy.uthscsa.edu/login . You can then open the PDA Resources and download EEP. The system should recognize you as a UT Health Science Center Student and not prompt you for a username and password.
- Shots 2009: www.immunizationed.org/anypage.aspx?pagename=shotshome
- Epocrates or a comparable drug database: www.epocrates.com/index.html
- Medical Calculator (choose one)
If you need help with your PDA, contact the clerkship office at 210.567.0428 or contact Regina Loya at email@example.com.